Tuesday, June 28, 2005

I've been tagged

I've been tagged by Mary P Pants so here goes:

1. Total number of films I own on DVD: 101 (this also includes TV series and my wife's DVDs)
2. The last film I bought: I bought two at once at Walgreen's. They have $2 DVDs that are probably of inferior quality. Anyway, I bought One-Eyed Jacks and a Charlie Chaplin compilation that has The Kid and a couple of short films on it.
3. The last film I watched in a theater: Land of the Dead
On DVD: Mission: Impossible
4. Five films I never get tired of watching (not necessarily my favorites, most of my favorites I can only watch once every couple of years because the experience is so intense for me):
a. Minnie and Moskowitz
b. Dawn of the Dead
c. Mikey and Nicky
d. Fast Times at Ridgemont High
e. Gummo
5. Tag five people: I don't know who to tag, so I'm just going to tag anybody who reads this and has a website.

No comments:

Blog Archive