Tuesday, July 04, 2006

It's a cheap shot, but...


From imdb.com's trivia for "director" Michael Bay:
"Films often feature a US President giving a major speech before a major action is to be committed."
from personal Michael Bay quotes:
"I write my own action. There's a scene in The Island (2005), a highway chase where a pile of train wheels fall off a truck and smash into the oncoming cars. That thought came to me as I was driving next to a truck carrying rail wheels. My mind is very fertile, so I'm like 'That's very dangerous!' I sent someone out to do research and found out those train wheels weigh a TON each..."

Happy birthday Plop Blop and the current worst country on earth!

My mind is very fertile. Once I saw a dog take a shit, and wrote a scene where a dog took a shit. My mind is very fertile!

1 comment:

Rustle said...

If you were to tell me: "Michael Bay makes really expensive films feel the way his poops smell."

I would reply: "Oh, OK, I think I know where he is coming from. His craft feels slightly more genuine, because when I saw Pearl Harbor, it definitely felt the way a poop smells. I guess I just needed a context in which to understand his expert cinematic style."

Blog Archive